Ben H. live

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

One of the best days of my life !!!

Well, guys who know Caen, hold on to your seats !!!!
I've been dreaming to work there for ages!!! I left a CV last July, and they called me today !!!!!!!!! I could be glass collector in the best irish pub in Caen !!!
So, yes, I could be, because they want me to start now (next week end), and i have lots of work to do and exams soon....
So I'm gonna try tomorow night, and see how it goes .
But I'm so happy they called me! At last !!!

3 Comments:

At March 09, 2006 5:51 AM, Blogger MilkJam said...

HEY!!!! CONGRATS! Thats excellent news!!!!!! :D
can't wait to hear more but i'm off to Dives... :(

*happy dance*

:)

 
At March 11, 2006 7:03 PM, Blogger benny said...

La fin d'un rêve.
Bon, bah, en fait, ils ne vont pas avoir besoin de moi... J'ai fait un essai jeudi et ça c'est super bien passé... mais, je ne suis pas anglophone ! helas, du coup y'a une petite irlandaise qui va prendre ma place...
Bon, je n'ai plus à me poser de questions et d'avoir peur de rater mes exams à cause de ce boulot... et au moins, j'aurais essayé !

 
At March 22, 2006 9:30 AM, Blogger benny said...

j'ai appris hier que en fait ça serai une française qui me remplace !!!! Cette rumeur est à confirmer, et si elle s'avère véridique, ça va gueuler dans les chaumières !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home