Ben H. live

Monday, January 30, 2006

Like the good old days !

My friend Cécile (not the one who got her baby, another one) arrived yesterday at home.
She is staying in Caen for 5 months because she is doing a stage at uni! I'm so happy she is here, it's gonna enlarge my number of friends here and teh going out times!
We were in Cherbourg together, and then we both went to Pontypridd for a year. Living together again (even if it is just for a few days) remind me the totally great (not) time we had in Wales, and specially Cherbourg !! Ah, the good old days !!!

3 Comments:

At January 30, 2006 9:23 PM, Blogger MilkJam said...

i'm not good enough for you???? :( sniff sniff

 
At January 31, 2006 6:26 PM, Blogger benny said...

Since you have this mistery boy, and that I am working like hell at uni, I need some other friends with a different time table from yours ! na !

 
At January 31, 2006 9:57 PM, Blogger MilkJam said...

:P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home