Ben H. live

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Back at uni !

Life is like a big circle, you think that you are definitely finished with school and uni, and, without noticing, it's just starting over again ! Where the hell did I miss the turn !?!
So, it's been a week now that the second semester of my current "master de biologie des populations et écosystèmes" has kicked off...
For the moment I can just say that I might have more friends than last semester (it takes a REALLY long time for french to be friendly, apparently), and that the course is getting better (brand new modules more marine than before !!! yeppeee!).
So, overall, going back to uni is not as hell as I thought it will be. This has been quite a good "rentrée", with lots of "going for coffee with mates" cause we missed the lectures by not reading well the time table (yeah, I'm not really proud of that...)

3 Comments:

At January 15, 2006 8:39 AM, Blogger MilkJam said...

good job on the links! :)

 
At January 15, 2006 1:40 PM, Blogger MilkJam said...

oh hey, i forgot to tell you. natalie gave me those gravy pellets to give you. they're sitting in my kitchen whenever you want them :)

 
At January 17, 2006 6:01 AM, Blogger Caro P. said...

Don't cry Benny. I will be back soon in my dear Caen (in March I guess). I will have nothing to do but drinking with you !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home