Ben H. live

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Pride and prejudice


I went to see this movie last night with my friend Juliette, and I was so surprised !!!
I thought the film will be boring, as i read the book in my first months in Bangor (yeah, yeah, tried some litterature which was not scientific nor stupid !). I really didnt like the book and the writing, and i remember i had to force myself to finish reading the whole thing! So, what a surprise, the movie is just excellent, i was laughing my head off for the whole time. The actors are great (Kiera Knightley, is just too pretty, that's annoying!) specially the new Darcy !!!, and the settings are beautiful!!!
In a word, it's a really good movie for a "suspected crap" one ! I think i will have to see it in english now !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home