Holidays !!!!
At last !!!
I am leaving tomorrow early morning to go to Toulouse (south France) for 3 days, to check out this new little baby (see previous post...)! It's gonna be great to see little Alice (and her parents) , and I'll take lots of photos !
Then, I am going to Paris on friday night to see my friend Benjamin, his girlfriend Hélène, and their new flat ! ;-) (which apparently is huge and lovely for Paris!)
And, slowly going back to caen on saturday night to have the great pleasure of working like hell on sunday, and try to find some good "master 2" to do next year... oh joy !!!

2 Comments:
Hey Benedicte,
It's your favorite American from Port Townsend AFTER Karina! How are you doing? Un embuscande si vous plais? I would come back to France, but I don't have a job. But I am working on it. I joined a rock and roll band! That is better then a job anyways, yeah? But I wanted to say hi, and I hope everything is going well!
Mike
Hey Mike,
it's cool to hear from you !!!
You're lucky to be a rocker more than a "jobber"... I'm still a bored student!
Yesterday Karina and I had an embuscade, and we were remembering how good you were at ordering drinks ! lol
I hope i'll see you again soon.
Good luck with the band!
benny
Post a Comment
<< Home